- Each competitor can only enter ONE category.
- The competition fee is non-refundable and non-transferrable under any circumstances once the enrollment is submitted. There will be NO arrangement of refund/transfer/cancellation of submitted enrollment or duplicated enrollment.
- The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify or exclude any person from the competition who has provided incorrect personal data on the enrollment form. The competition fee and other related fee of disqualified competitors are non-refundable & non-transferable under any circumstances.
- The competition quota is non-transferable while competitors CANNOT exchange the category to other persons. If a competitor is found to allow others in using his/her bib number in participating in the competitors, both of them will be disqualified immediately while they are not allowed in attending any competitions organized by the Organizer in the future.
- NO late entry or on-site registration will be accepted.
- Competitors MUST be aged 12 years old or above. Competitors who are 12 years old by 21/4/2018 are eligible in joining the competition.
- Competitors aged under 18 years old MUST submit a Parent Consent Form with parent/guardian’s signature in order to participate in the competition.
- Competitors for the Youth category MUST be aged 12 to 18 years old. Competitors who are 12 to 18 years old by 21/4/2018 are qualified for the age requirement of the Youth Category.
- The Orgainzer reserves the right for requiring the competitors of the Institution category to present the valid full-time student I.D. card (with photo of the I.D. card holder).
- The Organizer reserves the right to disallow/disqualify/reject any application which known or suspected to be not eligible for participating in the competition. (E.g. Competitors who provide invalid information, fail to submit the enrollment form and competition fee, fail to register for the competition in a proper channel, physically unfit for the competition, etc. )
- Competition schedule, information and start list will be uploaded to the competition website while competitors need to check the above information on their own.
- Competitors will be disqualified if he/she fails to report and register at the assigned time slot.
- The Organizer reserves the right to amend the above rules & regulations with any prior notice. Any changes or contingent measures for the competition announced by the Organizer and posted on the competition website shall prevail.
- In case of any disputes, the decision of the Organizer shall be final.
- Competitors should ensure their own physical fitness for participating in the competition.
- The Organizer will ONLY cover the Insurance of Public Liability while competitors should be responsible for their own Personal Accident Insurance.
- Competitors shall take care of their own personal belongings. The Organizer is not liable for any loss and/or damages.
- T-shirt size will be distributed according to actual stock. The Organizer does not guarantee any request in size.
- All prizes are not redeemable for cash.
- All prizes and souvenirs will be distributed on the competition. NO reissue after the competition.
- The Organizer reserves the right on all photos and video of this event for future promotional usage.
Inclement weather arrangement
- The competition will be cancelled in case any of the following warning signal is hoisted: or announced to be hoisted by Hong Kong Observatory at 6:00 am on the competition dates:
– Black Rainstorm Warning Signal
– Tropical Cyclone Signal No.8 or above
In any of the above mentioned circumstances, all submitted competition fee will not be refunded.
- The race has no fallback date.